The Associated Partners in the MARIHE programme are renowned national or international institutions that provide services, funding or policy analysis to the tertiary education sector and whose activities are closely linked to the topics of research and innovation in higher education. Within the programme they will provide places for the compulsory internship for students and support the academic board of MARIHE with their expertise. Members of these institutions will also participate in the programme as faculty.
The involvement of the Associated Partners will help MARIHE students develop a broad picture of the system logics of higher education at national and international level. They will get insights into practice and make valuable contacts to increase their future employment perspectives.
Current Associated Partners of the MARIHE Programme are:
- FFG – Austria Research Promotion Agency, Austria
- OECD – Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, IMHE - Programme on Institutional Management in Higher Education, France
- HIS-HE - Institut für Hochschulentwicklung (Institute for Higher Education Development), Germany
- CHE Consult GmbH, Germany
- EFMD - European Foundation for Management Development*, Belgium
- Cerion Solutions LTD, Finland
- Finpro, Finland
* Until 2013, ESMU - European Centre for Strategic Management of Universities served as an associate partner in MARIHE Consortium. EFMD has taken over this position.